The Unaligned is a sturdy, unique, knee-length skirt with multiple large pockets.
Made in the USA of imported fabric.
- Two large hip pockets
- Two large lower side pockets with zippers
- Distinctive asymmetric seams
- Seven belt loops: three in front, four in back (two in center back). Note: some photos are of a prototype with only five belt loops; actual product has seven.
- Colors: black, khaki, grey
- Main fabric: 9.5-ounce brushed bull denim
- Denim: durable and comfortable
- 9.5-ounce: lighter than typical jeans denim (12-16 ounces), so it drapes better (more flowy) yet is still tough
- Bull: has a solid-color look because it's made from yarn that's all the same color. Unlike classic denim, which has a two-color look because its warp yarns are blue and its weft yarns are white.
- Brushed: for a soft touch
- Fly zipper: YKK square metal jeans zipper with nickel finish
- Lower pocket zippers: YKK nylon coil zippers, with color matched to fabric
- Button: metal, jeans-style, with Skirtcraft logo and dark-grey nickel finish
Note: On skirts made in the second production run, the two rear belt loops are shifted about two inches to the left of where they're meant to be: centered at the top of the diagonal seam rather than at the garment's true center. This includes all grey Unaligned skirts, and black Unaligned skirt sizes 30-31, 32-33, 34-35, and 40-41.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
These tend to cluster around certain dates because we send out feedback requests to groups of recent customers at once.
This is a truly wonderful skirt, very comfortable. I was torn between the khaki and grey, ultimately chose the grey as a I already have a couple of khaki kilts. This will be quite wonderful to wear out when I am practicing my favorite recreational activity of taking pictures. Initially, I ordered a size smaller than I should have - my mistake. Joe was wonderful and took care of that for me quickly. Thanks sir!
David, Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2020
Jan 3, 2020
Nice skirt with big pockets. My only suggestion would be to add a little spandex to the material blend to give a small degree of stretch.
Jan 3, 2020
Great, well thought out design and skirt to meet the needs of all who want comfort and style, regardless person. Kudos to Skirtcraft for offering other quality clothing choices besides the "normal". You don't know what your missing.
Kelly in Orlando
Sep 14, 2019
Sep 5, 2019