The Unaligned is a sturdy, unique, knee-length skirt with multiple large pockets.
Made in the USA of imported fabric.
- Two large hip pockets
- Two large lower side pockets with zippers
- Distinctive asymmetric seams
- Seven belt loops: three in front, four in back (two in center back). Note: some photos are of a prototype with only five belt loops; actual product has seven.
- Colors: black, khaki, grey
- Main fabric: 9.5-ounce brushed bull denim
- Denim: durable and comfortable
- 9.5-ounce: lighter than typical jeans denim (12-16 ounces), so it drapes better (more flowy) yet is still tough
- Bull: has a solid-color look because it's made from yarn that's all the same color. Unlike classic denim, which has a two-color look because its warp yarns are blue and its weft yarns are white.
- Brushed: for a soft touch
- Fly zipper: YKK square metal jeans zipper with nickel finish
- Lower pocket zippers: YKK nylon coil zippers, with color matched to fabric
- Button: metal, jeans-style, with Skirtcraft logo and dark-grey nickel finish
Note: On skirts made in the second production run, the two rear belt loops are shifted about two inches to the left of where they're meant to be: centered at the top of the diagonal seam rather than at the garment's true center. This includes all grey Unaligned skirts, and black Unaligned skirt sizes 30-31, 32-33, 34-35, and 40-41.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
These tend to cluster around certain dates because we send out feedback requests to groups of recent customers at once.
Great quality product, really comfortable to wear, love the pockets - makes carrying essentials (e.g. phone) easy
Dec 21, 2021
Nov 6, 2021
Nov 5, 2021
These skirts are very well-made and extremely comfortable, among the best I've tried.
Oct 1, 2021
Oct 1, 2021